Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clever Logo Designs.

Today I retrace my steps back to some Logo Designs. While fumbling on the internet
today, I found a batch of very clever logos.  Some of these I believe are legitimate
businesses and some are just design.


The negative space between the 'i' and 'l' combined
with the positive triangular shape create a pencil.

Not very complex, but interesting how this pattern
is cut up and made to look like a train.
The film reel almost doubles as a 'Scream' mask.
Logo for Food Writers. Unique idea with
using a pen nib and a spoon.

Wires create the shape of a coffee mug.
This one was shown in class the other day. I saw
it and figured since I liked it, I'd post it here.
If you haven't noticed, 'Eight' is completely made out of
chopped up segments of the number '8'
Speaking of numbers, the design cleverly
incorporates the number '18'.
Giraffe is created through the use of 'g'
and features of the animal.
Amazon's logo uses an arrow that looks like a
smile if  viewed at a different aspect
A bar code and a frothy beer are mixed
together to create a interesting visual.
A house on it's side appears as
a side profile of a dog.

1 comment:

  1. you certianly right about these being clever.. i enjoyed the giraffe logo because it gave me a real sense of the actual animal

    ReplyDelete